Thursday, August 29, 2013

Three More from the GREs

I continue to hear complaints from gun owners who loudly refuse to click on Examiner links due to all the obnoxious pop-ups and videos, and all I can say, aside from the way Vanderboegh eloquently put things, is I use Firefox with the Adblock add-on, and am untroubled by such intrusions.  If you are visiting websites and don't have such protection--or worse, don't know how to activate such protection--it's on you to correct that.

You wouldn't venture forth in the real world in Condition White, unarmed and unaware.  Why would you do so in the virtual one?

One last gripe--I get sick and damned tired of hearing how "we" can't get a fair shake in the media, yet this is but one example of an alternative source of information bringing you essential stuff that you don't get from them, and yet asking people to do such a  simple thing as sharing links is like pulling teeth.

Question for you who comment regularly on this site:  What do you do -- on a regular  basis -- to help promote the work that enables this?

2 comments:

Peter said...

http://seeemilyplay.therealgunguys.com/?p=3584

Robert Fowler said...

I follow links, re-blog, post to facebook. I try to do all I can.

I never get all those pop-ups. I'm running chrome.