Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Yeah, Good Luck with That

Anyone who loves freedom should raise his glass and make the toast, “This year in Galt’s Gulch Chile.” [More]
Except:
The regulation of guns in Chile is categorised as restrictive.
There ain't no place to run and ain't no place to hide.  And I sure wouldn't start off by citing the diaspora as any kind of example for people to follow.

As for the "editor's note" that  "Perhaps you might consider expatriation NOW, and then possibly returning to a newly seceded nation after the early unpleasantness," not if I have anything to say about who gets in to what those of us who stand fast salvage and build you won't.

Sorry. Good luck and all that, and so long, but if I raise my glass it will be to victory.

1 comment:

Roger J said...

David, I'm with you, and not just because I don't have the money to go. I love America and no way am I going to abandon her.