Monday, September 23, 2013

And They Say There Are No Stupid Questions

Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement? [More]
I wonder how many ignoramuses who don't know why they're wrong and get all angry and obnoxious with people who do answered "yes"?  I don't fee like giving out my edress and zip code to find out-- I get enough targeted spam as is.

See, there's a problem with some websites people accept as sympatico because of the tone they strike to appeal to a certain readership. Ever since I found out Ruddy was part of a mutual admiration society with Clinton, I've had about as much use for Newsmax as I've had with that obnoxious carnival barker "conservative" Michael Savage.

Yet again I must defer to Mr. Pynchon.

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

I am just so damned sick of the whole "Obama" thing... should HE "allow" this, or prohibit that... What should he do to "create jobs" or provide whatever...

When did God die and appoint Obama to run the universe?

Even God seems to think people need to figure those things out for themselves.

Anonymous said...

After giving a unique/throwaway email, here are the current poll results.

Do you agree that all gun buyers should be subject to a national background check?
Yes
555,162(30%)
No
1,246,156(69%)

Should the federal government regulate guns of any types?
Yes, it should
441,828(24%)
No, it should not
1,378,215(75%)

Should Congress ban semi-automatic weapons?
Yes, it should
1,378,920(75%)
No, it should not
439,742(24%)

Do you agree that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own and bear guns without infringement?
Yes, I agree
519,441(32%)
No, I don't agree
1,095,191(67%)

Are you a member of the National Rifle Association?
Yes
134,307(33%)
No
268,030(66%)

A strange mix to some loaded questions.