Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Commiefornia, Here I Come

The legislature also passed its first measures limiting gun ownership and cracking down on so-called “straw purchasers” of firearms. Another bill passed Tuesday would require gun owners to notify authorities of a missing or stolen weapon within a week. The legislature also approved measures to require gun owners to lock firearms when someone who isn’t allowed to possess a weapon is present, and to extend gun safety training requirements to owners of long guns. [More]
Wait a minute...if I have to lock up a firearm when a prohibited person is present, does that mean I have to excuse myself to a criminal home invader and go lock up my gun?

It'll be interesting to see what Moonbeam will do with these.

God, I'm glad I left that rights forsaken place.

2 comments:

John said...

That could lead to some awkward conversations, er, I mean interrogations at your front door...

Visitor: "Do you have a moment to hear the good word of Jesus Christ?"

Resident: "Sure, but before you come in, have you ever been convicted of a felony or a crime of domestic violence?"

Visitor: "What the...?"

Crotalus said...

You know he's gonna pass every one of them, David.

Wish they'd just ban everything down to the last flintlock. Maybe that would get us mad enough to bring war, political or otherwise, to this Godforsaken Communist country masquerading as a U S state.