Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Her Own Person

“I was living in fear. I wasn’t my own person. Someone else had control over me, over my life, over my thought process. Now I am free to think for myself. Free to advocate on any issue I want.” [More]

What a pathetic and contemptible excuse for a liberated woman.  Let's see--she's controllable, so her solution is to make sure everybody else is, too.

This tells me all I need to know about her ability to formulate valid and coherent thought processes.

Remembering that for "progressives," every day is Opposite Day, it's no wonder a New York "Authorized Journalist" holds her up as a "forward-thinking" example.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were my NRA this guy would be gone. Right or wrong his rep is toast.

Ned said...

I'd still like to hear his side of the story.

A woman scorned, and all that.

When was it that a woman who was filing for divorce wherein the relationship had broken down to the point where she hated him didn't go after his hobby? If it's guns, pain him as a crazy abuser.

If he's a car collector, paint him as a crazy abuser.

Divorcee still gets the benefit of hurting former spouse, and the funds from liquidation of the hobby assets.

No financial motive here, right?