Friday, November 01, 2013

Someone's Been Undermining MY Rights

And there they are! [More]

Kurt notes some intruders presuming to occupy what is ours. Why does Castle Doctrine come to mind?

Speaking of Goldilocks (yeah, you have to click the links), this reminds me of a story from about 15 years ago, when a friend of mine, who always had a sharp eye for my errors, used the word "forebears" in one of his RKBA essays, and I thought I had finally caught him in one.

I suggested, kind of smugly, that he meant to write "forebearers," and was promptly, mercilessly and deservedly shown how wrong I was.

I was relating this humiliation to Sweetie later that day when younger feral son Qusay looked up from the floor and his toys in eye-rolling confusion.

"It's THREE bears," he scolded me.

No comments: