Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We're the Only Ones Silent Enough

Well, I'd say the "legitimate media" has done its job.  So I guess it's not in Chief Magnus's interests to answer a reasonable question.

Its not like  he hasn't been directly and personally asked.  A couple times now:
All I can figure is he doesn't want to answer, and has no intention of doing so unless the issue is forced to where he can't ignore it.

Why do you suppose that is?

UPDATE:  Chief dismisses ‘silly debate’ over media machine gun conflation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David and others,

Actually, I did post several additional tweets (on Dec. 13th) that responded to the points you raised. Apparently you missed them. These were the points I made:

Chris Magnus‏@RPDChiefMagnus13 Dec
Some argue, "Uzis not really a dangerous gun; it's semi-auto--not fully auto." When you're threatened with it, you might disagree.#GetReal

Chris Magnus‏@RPDChiefMagnus13 Dec
Silly debate: Confis Uzis was semi-auto w/32 round mag. Could ANYONE it was pointed at tell diff btwn full&semi auto? All rds fire in 7sec.


I never stated that the gun was fully automatic. My view is that no matter what type of weapon it was, it would certainly create fear for the person it was pointed at.

Have a good holiday season.

Regards,

Chief Chris Magnus, Richmond PD