Monday, January 13, 2014

Burlington Continues Stonewalling on Document Requests

We've discussed the goings-on in Vermont quite a bit here at WarOnGuns and at Gun Rights Examiner, and I keep getting more email updates that there's just not enough of me to keep up with, considering all the other stories demanding attention. So I thought it appropriate to remind readers this is an ongoing issue that should be of interest not just to Vermonters, but to all of us who need to be on guard against municipalities trying to enact patchwork quilt gun grabs, such as a stealth threat I recently exposed in Ohio.

My suggestion is to bookmark the Vermont Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs website and consult it on a regular basis--and if you're a Vermont gun owner to do your part to help them continue the fight. I'll be keeping an eye on things in case there are any big developments requiring special reporting, but for the most part, and to the relief of most, there's only one of me.

No comments: