Friday, January 31, 2014

Protecting the Brand

The NFL has had a long standing policy which bars unauthorized use of its intellectual property and is known to go after those who violate it with a vengeance in court. [More]
So I guess that answers my question on whether or not this was officially sanctioned...

I don't get why any gun owner who cares about his rights would give a damn about their stupid bread and circuses, let alone financially support them. I'm only sorry that by reading the article I saw who was playing, although fortunately it didn't register and I once more couldn't tell you.

1 comment:

Ned said...

Wow. So now I know someone else who doesn't either watch, or know who is playing in, the Stupid Bowl.

There. Now I won't get sued for improperly using the National Foolsball League's "brand."

Incidentally, I've discovered that Stupid Bowl day is a great time to go out and do those things where one is normally surrounded by big crowds. No big crowds to deal with on that day.