Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stupid Squared

I just don't have 1:48 to spend on the absurd premise--I will say, right off the bat the supposed intelligent debate expert trips on it right out of the starting gate with his assumption that the Second Amendment being repealed would have any bearing on the right, followed up with the ridiculous notion that the Supreme Court has ruled it's a given right. [More]

I wonder what the fools arguing outlived usefulness would do if someone came into the studio and started shooting...

No I don't.

I'm up to 2:09.  I just can't listen any more. Everything the moron in the tan suit has said so far in his debate setup has been painful to listen to: It's like he set out to spout utter nonsense.

If you have the patience to continue, don't let me stop you.  Me, I'm outta there.

[Via Cliff J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suffered through this when it was streamed live and commented on <a href="http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-constitutional-right-to-bear-arms.html>Mike's post</a> about it.

In sum, it was predictably tilted toward the collectivists.