Monday, April 28, 2014

Hey, What Happened to All the Dangers?

[More]

But...but...but... I thought a gun was 257,000 times more likely to kill your entire family, induce you to go on a shooting spree and commit suicide than to ever be used in a defensive situation, plus everybody who owns one has a tiny weenie...

Y'know, if I had a credible death threat made against me, assuming it was not immediate, I'd report it, if for no other reason than to create a record for my legal defense if I had to act later in my physical defense. Curious how, in spite of all the challenges to prove multiple allegations, she's not producing even one police report.

Here's one other statement she repeats ad nauseam:
Does that mean the Bloombergians are dropping all their other demands?  Once I prove myself to Erika, can I practice Constitutional carry anywhere?  Will she and they embrace "shall not be infringed"? Will they join in condemning bans on semi-autos and magazines, and advocate a repeal of the ban on private ownership of post-'86 autos?  Will they demand an end to "gun free zones"?

Not that what she's demanding doesn't have more holes in it than Albert Hall, but putting its total unacceptability aside for a moment, just what does she mean by "all good"?

And for whom? 
 
[Via Florida Guy]


No comments: