Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Open Carry Civility

Assuming the news reports are true, there really is no excuse for taunting others.  [More]

Again, qualifying things with that assumption, it makes me wonder if the guy is just a moron or an outright anti trying to sully recent gains in Georgia.  I'd like to find out more about him.

If he's one of "ours," somebody who knows him ought to take him aside and either explain things or disavow him. And if he's one of "theirs," somebody ought to expose that.

1 comment:

Bear said...

When I first heard about this, I figured it was another Embody-type idiot. But when I got into first article that "quoted" the guy, I thought it sounded more like an anti protesting the new law with his obviously sarcastic taunts: He's pretty clearly trying to make the law seem as scary as inhumanly possible. The fact that no one is IDing him is also in line with the usual MO of the media for an anti, though far from conclusive.