Friday, May 23, 2014

Author, Hollywood screenwriter and veteran says he could kill again over guns

"A couple years ago, a gun nut I know was 'playfully' asking me why I didn't get a gun and do some target shooting, which he claimed was 'fun,'" Top Commenter Thomas Cleaver recalled. "I asked him 'If I get a gun, will it be OK to shoot you? Don't worry, I've shot and killed people before, and I'm way past getting upset at seeing you lying on the floor with your brains splattered on the wall. Been there long ago.' [More]
And the "progressives say we're violent "gun nuts"...

My latest JPFO Alert notes a bit of projection going on.

2 comments:

j said...

Unless he was speaking about shooting and killing those special little people who are only visible to him and who whisper inside his head, he may have meant fragging American troops. Either way, he sounds like a dangerous psychopath ready to commit mass murder. Perhaps the NSA and the DHS need him on their watch list!

Ned said...

Too bad there's not a thumbs up button here. That post was awesome.

Great job on calling out this obvious Prozi projection.