Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Good Guys with Guns

The Santa Barbara shooter never would have been able to inflict as much carnage on innocent students if more people were LEGALLY carrying guns ... so says ex-NFL star Lito Sheppard. [More]
After all, it was men with guns who prompted the monster to flee, crash and shoot himself.

I see some guy who self-identifies as a gun owner/NRA member who has taken it on himself to play naysayer and show everyone his big "I believe in the Second Amendment but" and list all the reasons why you or I would "probably cause... more casualties among innocent bystanders."

Yeah, right, a concealed carrier might not have made a difference. Then again he might have. You don't know, but you're parroting the antis, and resorting to a "drunk Bubbas" slur, makes me wonder just who you really are.

The point is, it's not Sheriff Bill Brown's choice to make.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be without a weapon and have NO chance or you can be carrying and have A chance.....take your pick.

RVN11B said...

I find it interesting and beyond sad, when a so-called gun owner spouts off about how cowardly or inept the rest of society is when it comes to dealing with outlaws.

And this dork claims to have some huge number of 'hours' learning how to deal with crazy goons with guns.

If he can show where he has actually dealt with a life and death situation concerning guns, then I just might listen to him.

Otherwise he should shut the hell up and get a real life.

Oh yeah, before he or some other wise ass retorts about my experiences or lack there of should remember this. I do not boast or make stupid assumptions about other people.

Got it?

Mack said...

Ah, he said "mowed down" -- ding ding ding, DQ'd.

Ned said...

Good call, Mack. Since I have no interest in " team" sports, I didn't register and comment for the dozen or so who might bother to read the posts.

These faux 2nd Amendment supporters always began with "I'm a big Second Amendment supporter, but..." Now these Trolls state ""I'm a big Second Amendment supporter, who owns umpteen firearms, and has taken every tactical training class available, but...".

Then they flame everyone they don't know who will "spray and pray" when a defensive situation arises.

It's clear that this idiot is cut from the same cloth as the anti-rights morons who claimed that reducing restrictions on concealed carry would result in someone dying in every fender-bender and raised middle finger salute in (name the state)

Busted, asshole.

Anonymous said...

"I support the 2nd, but...." is the new "some of my best friends are black!"