Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stinkbugs.

I'm being plagued with 'em.

They're an invasive species, and there's not a lot you can do except try to better seal your house (yeah, good luck with that if they're getting in somewhere under the siding). Everything I've read says they invaded the country a few years back and the true eradication effort needs to start at farm fields, which means it won't, thanks to our wonderful Prozi EPA and their environmentalcase agenda.  Meanwhile, house sprays are discouraged, because if they die in the walls, they stink and attract more of their kind.  So for the duration of the hatching season, I'm pretty much stuck with CAREFULLY grabbing them with a piece of tissue and disposing of them.

And now I find another pest, a virtual one that's every bit as obnoxious and objectionable. This one, I'm going to try to squash:
[Click to read]

I don't put considerable effort into the work so some invasive parasite and those intentionally releasing them into the environment can affix themselves to it and smell up the place.  It certainly tells me all I want to know about whether or not they should be trusted with my business and all that entails.

1 comment:

Scott Wilson said...

I never knew stink bugs invaded homes.

That stinks!