Monday, June 30, 2014

We're the Only Ones Vs. A Mugged Liberal Enough

"Are you serious?" [More]

I love how Only Ones will apply the continuum of force like this in the name of "public safety." I also love how 'I'm a professor" is supposed to make a difference in how citizens are treated. How very "progressive."

And I don't suppose "Mindy" perceives any contradiction in declaring "...the rights of citizens to carry concealed guns in bars and restaurants – lays the foundation for incident [sic] like this."

Don't worry, Mindy --if the felony aggravated assault charge holds, she won't "legally" be "allowed" to.

1 comment:

Ned said...

Notwithstanding "Mindy" - the non-sequitur queen's response,
I believe I found a better one - by a "professor":

Bishop Dr Metcalff president of National Action Network Arizona chapter stand in support of Dr.ersula ore.Arizona professor experiencing excessive force from the Arizona State University Police Department we are calling for a federal investigation into this matter.we are outrage, at the conduct
this police officer.we don’t believe this would have happened to a white woman.we will also work to ensure this never happens again on campus. (sic)

Wow. College degree, anyone? I'll sell you one for five bux. I'll try to limit grammatical errors and misspellings. It should be as good as the one you get from professors of this caliber...