Saturday, July 12, 2014

A False Dichotomy?

Mike Vanderboegh spoke late last month to the Howard County chapter of Open Carry Texas, where he offered a false dichotomy to frame the long-running debate on federalism as a life-and-death struggle between patriots and domestic enemies. [More]
OK, you just made a claim, Travis. How come you didn't follow up and explain in point-by-point detail why it's false, and why you believe people who mean to rule can live in harmony with those who won't let them?

Or is that a "false dichotomy" too?

I see the comment posters there are about what we've come to expect.

I see Mike noticed that, too.

3 comments:

kerdasi amaq said...

Gun-grabbers can say what they like, but they are not allowed to expect that the governing parties act on their silly unAmerican ideas.

Clearly, there is another civil war brewing.

Cargosquid said...

Hey! I commented over there.

Of course, I was telling most of them that they were idiots.... or more specifically, the author.

Cargosquid said...

Cancel my last.

I remembered commenting.

I forgot that it didn't post because, shockingly, I've been banned from RawStory for being correct.