Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Different Kind of Democrat?

Point. [More

RINO counterpoint.

We understand the Party needs to place moles like Grimes in certain regions because in-your-face Prozis wouldn't stand a chance.  And I see how some may be compelled to hold their noses and vote for McConnell out of a sense of no other viable option, but how anyone could build up a fire in their belly -- let alone feel good about it -- is beyond me.

Yo, Alison: It ain't about how good a shot you are.  I'm sure Lon Horiuchi would win if I tried to compete against him with a rifle. But the main difference between us would be the shots we would refuse to take.

[Link via Mack H]

1 comment:

Ned said...

Besides - if Grimes is gonna pass herself off as a "real" gunny, she shouldn't close her left eye before calling for her clay...jeeze. Shotgunning requires peripheral vision, and stuff.

A Prozi trying to out RINO a RINO, is all I see.

Don't cry for me, Kentucky, or something like that. Pretty sad. Were I from Kentucky, it would be hard for me to care.