Thursday, September 11, 2014

Panera Warmth

WarOnGuns Correspondent Jim T received the following reply from Panera Bread in re their "asking" customers to be defenseless:
I’m very sorry to hear you disagree with our policy. Within our company, we strive to create Panera Warmth, which means, among other things, creating bakery-cafe environments where customers and associates feel comfortable. Panera Bread respects the rights of gun owners, but we do believe asking that customers not bring their firearms inside our bakery-cafes is consistent with the bakery-cafe environment we are attempting to create. Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your comments. Sincerely, Panera Bread
Feelings. Nothing more than feelings.

But "warm" feelings...

3 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

No problem, really. Glad to know what they want. Personally, I don't get any "warm" feelings being unarmed and vulnerable, so I'll just stay out of such places. Seems simple enough to me. Their place, their rules. I don't need to be there, even if it were possible where I live.

Just wonder how they find armed cops so "warm" and wonderful these day. Which really contradicts all the "warm" BS.

Maxwell said...

I hear that bullets feel warm when they enter your body. I'd rather make the criminal feel warm, and I'll just take his word for it.

Ned said...

Of course they'll assume all liability for their disarmed patrons (the ones who will go there, anyway) right?