Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Rush to Judgment

This comment just showed up under today's GRE:


DobYNS, Mr. Informed. And when published, defamation is "libel," not that this is--but it is illustrative of how ignorant YOU are about this entire story.

Good rule of thumb--survey the terrain before you engage. Accusing me of all people of siding with Holder is pretty comical, in a you’re-epically-uninformed sort of way.

Jay is a longtime valued source and associate, and "No Angel" is not only his self-designated moniker from his book title, referring to him not being part of Hell's Angels, but also a unifying theme on several reports I've done about his case. He's promoted those articles within his circles, and is the one who alerted me to this latest development, just as he has throughout his case and other related stories I've reported on, and will again whenever new stuff he thinks I need to know about comes up.

Plus, just FYI, "Examiner" takes no sides -- we content providers are responsible for our own views. Not that I expect you to have taken the time to figure that one out, either.

Good grief.


No comments: