Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Save the Predators

Yet the Associated Press reported that Coronado has a history of direct confrontations, including spending four years in prison after setting fire to a Michigan State University animal research laboratory in 1995. [More]
I wonder if that might explain why this convicted felon/prohibited person is against shooting predators...

I'd think a firebug domestic terrorist who thinks it's a good idea to stalk law-observing citizens ought to be wondering at what point people are going to get sick and tired of harassment from lunatics and start stalking back.

I found a website and a Facebook page for Michigan-based Yellowstone Wolf Patrol. What I'm really interested in, especially after noting PETA has funded this mental disorder sufferer, is who is bankrolling him now.  They're not listed on Guidestar, and with the IRS focused on productive people of alternate political beliefs, I'm not holding my breath waiting for anyone "official" to ask why.

[Via Florida Guy]   

No comments: