Friday, November 07, 2014

Private Letters

At a daily briefing for reporters, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said he cannot discuss private correspondence between the president and other world leaders. [More]
Well thank goodness it was all private. Allah (blessed be His name) forbid "the most transparent administration in history" would be hiding anything from the public.

"Josh Earnest." I think I've remarked before that the very name is an oxymoron and the embodiment of Opposite Day "progressivism."

Denials notwithstanding, WarOnGuns managed to obtain an "exclusive" copy of the letter in question!

[Click to enlarge]

UPDATE: When putting this together, I didn't think there would be any need to explain this is just another one of my Fauxtoshop gags.  I see I was wrong.

[Via Jess]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS THIS FOR REAL???

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Anonymous said...

IT'S TOTALLY FOR REAL !!! EVERY LOYAL AMERICAN MUST EMAIL IT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW !!! THIS WILL CONVINCE DEMOCRATS THAT THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND THAT OUR SIDE IS EXTREMELY CREDIBLE !!!

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING???