Friday, December 26, 2014

Let He Who is Without a Clue Cast the First Vote

Oh, look, a man of gods. [More]

Hey, who am I to dispute an adoring "spiritual adviser"? Like the "Good Book" says, people who live in glass hou... uh... don't count your chickens before they ha... uh... early to bed and early to rise?

Still, people exclusively applying his amnesty-bestowing "strangers" reference to Exodus may not be considering the whole "fulfillment" thingy.  Deuteronomy 28:43 may also be part of the plan.

Hey, by his fruits ye shall know him.

1 comment:

rkshanny said...

Gag me with a shovel! "inspirational passages"? From which "Bible"? Machiavelli's
"The Prince"? And then there's that Nobel Peace Prize! WTF?! I keep thinking I'll someday wake up and find it's all been a bad dream, or that I slipped thru a 4-D portal and came out in some bizarre Alternate Universe!