Friday, January 30, 2015

A "Progressive" Reaction

To this.
What a maroon.

I also wonder if any of the critics from "our side" -- who were taking the earlier headlines as all the proof they need to pronounce the guy out of control -- will walk back any of their opinions.

I guess if everybody keeps the pressure on and the spotlight focused, they're bound to spot something and then get all frenzied over it.  Kind of makes me wonder who's more dysfunctional...

Here's the only question I think it's any of my damn business to know, because due process affects us all: Did he get his guns back?

1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

I really do feel for George, always have. He's obviously no saint and maybe not even too bright... but neither are all of the rest of us.

Unfortunately, even though he was cleared of the original charges, and no criminal activity has been proven since then, some people will never believe it, twist the facts to suit themselves, and possibly even make the rest of his life haunted by every sneeze and burp, no matter what he does or where he goes.

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment... for someone who didn't actually commit a crime.