Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Insurance Post

I have been given some information I am following up on that involves FBI and ATF and criminality. The tip was given by someone I consider reliable. That said, I may not be able to get further information and what I'm looking into may not pan out.

I'm not exactly feeling comfortable being in possession of this raw stuff when it's too early to responsibly release details. I went through the same anxiety in the early days of Fast and Furious. I don't mean for this post to create undue speculation and drama, but also have learned from past experience that sometimes it pays to take modest precautions, thus this public record.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Criminality? By the Obama administrations professional criminals? Say it isn't so?

Anonymous said...

Noted Internationally

Kiwi III