Friday, February 13, 2015

So Much for Gun Safety

[More]
That's why you post a picture of... no, I'm not even going to explain to you idiots what you did wrong here. And no, that photo wasn't automatically embedded from the article they link to.  So I wonder who took it, and where.

As long as I'm looking at their social media, and you'll understand why when I post today's GRE, check out this tweet:

I was going to reply "You have no gun lobby friends," but then I thought I'd better hold that in check due to some of the people from "our side" passing along the link to that same article with the same sentiments.

I repeat my question.

2 comments:

Ned said...

Wowser. Do the people in the second photo actually intimidate someone? If so, they have problems.

Ed said...

The illustrators of the story are ignorant of current Florida law.

Photo #1: Holding a pistol in your hand in a menacing manner in public is considered brandishing, illegal in Florida.

Photo #2: Open carry is illegal in Florida unless lawful hunting, fishing, camping or traveling to and from a range. Thanks, Janet Reno!

http://www.open-carry.org/index.php/law