Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Monopoly of Power

No wonder they demand a monopoly of violence. [More]

Heres' the thing -- you forbid someone from keeping and bearing arms, you damn well had better assume a special relationship with attendant liability should that help to enable their harm.

‘All this bill does is allow kids to bring guns to school,’” Fitzpatrick testified.
Testified? That means he was under oath when he said that? And he hasn't been charged with perjury?

Non-squanderers can tell these power elites and their lying lobbyist whore what they think of them here and here.

[Via several of you]

UPDATE: I am told I misread that section and took the statement out of context. Yes I did. I could say I need to slow down, but that doesn't cut it-- I apologize. for misreading that part. But I still think anyone who joins with Bloomberg to lobby against rights is what I said, assuming I didn't misread that part, too.

3 comments:

Bear said...

Your link got truncated.In full, it's:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/23/montana-utility-lobbies-against-gun-rights-expansion-bill/

Anonymous said...

The link appears to be broken.

David Codrea said...

Thanks, fixed.