Monday, March 16, 2015

Last Night on Armed American Radio

Grover Norquist answers Glenn Beck's public threats to leave the NRA if he is reelected to the NRA Board of Directors. Alan Gottlieb and the SAF stand steadfast in their media campaign against the ATF bullet ban attempt. John Lott discusses the Crime Prevention Research Center and the celebrity fundraiser at the annual NRA meetings, Rob Pincus kicks off the PDN training tour, legendary senate staffer Mike Hammond from inside the beltway, Neil McCabe, David Codrea and George Hill provide analysis. [More]
Grover was on in Hour Two. I came on in Hour Three. Supposedly, he's coming back after the NRA election is finalized. Let's see if he'll even acknowledge my specific challenges, let alone address them in any meaningful way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening to this made me heartsick. I'm referring to Walters publicly inviting Alan Gottlieb to host the show in his absence. I still listen to this show but knowing what I now know about Gottlieb has turned me off to listening to at least the time that he's on it.

I would think that you would have been the logical guest host.

David Codrea said...

He made the same offer to me in Hour Three.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that. I'll admit that after that exchange I shut it off.

Steve Ramsey said...

I head denials. I heard insults. What I didn't hear was any sort of factual rebuttals from GN.

Wayne and the NRA is going to investigate? Not confidence inspiring.

I think this calls for independent journalism.

David Codrea said...

Please do listen to hour 3.