Monday, March 23, 2015

Penn and Neeson flops show audiences shunning anti-gun ‘geri-action’ heroes

Unknown is what effect Penn and Neeson running their mouths off in the press and alienating millions of potential movie-going gun owners has had on the willingness to spend hard-earned dollars enriching privileged belittlers of freedom. Both have made no secret of their contempt for guns and gun ownership, with the former maligning them as “cowardly killing machines” and the latter calling for UK-style gun bans in the U.S. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner report notes enough may have caught on to these fraudulent stage props and decided there are other things they'd rather see than privileged statist hypocrites pretending to be champions of individual justice.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Perhaps we should all get Light Sabres.
You know, a more civilized weapon, for a more civilized time.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to see any movie until there's a theatre that REQUIRES OPEN CARRY.

Steve said...

I've despised Penn for quite some time so his movies don't make any money off of me. Neeson is on my no-go list now as well.

I'm sure there are a good number of people boycotting movies they would otherwise see, but I think it's more likely people just aren't interested. I haven't been to a movie in quite some time. I checked the listings the other day and there was nothing that I cared to see.

Actors spouting off on subjects they are clueless about doesn't help, but neither does Hollywood putting out crap.