Monday, May 04, 2015

Masters of the Human Domain

The announcement of Jade Helm 15 flat out states that Jade Helm is an Unconventional Warfare training exercise. That means Psy-Ops, pure and simple. [More]
Don't worry, Jeb Bush will save us!

UPDATE: A junk email from Hulu announcing the addition of "Seinfeld" to its lineup makes me wonder about the logo and slogan designer. Having never watched the show, I did not realize "master of my domain" had such a ... uh... revealing origin. Tell me it's just a coincidence.

1 comment:

David Codrea said...

This comment was placed under the "Changing the Model" post-- I believe it "belongs" here:
Robin said...
Your contempt for our military is appalling. You should be ashamed to think all of them are fools and easily deceived. I feel bad for you.
5/04/2015 9:50 PM