Friday, May 15, 2015

Meanwhile, Over at the Religion of Peace

One can only wonder what the fate of a mouthy Demanding Mom would be...[More]

On a tangentially-related note, I won't be surprised to see Lindsay strap on a bomb some day.

Speaking of which, I wonder why ISIS hasn't decided a great way to strike terror in Western hearts and boost their influence would be to kidnap a celebrity so many worship and then do the throat/head routine on video. For that matter, it would seem a "suicide attack" at the Oscars would really get the world's attention.

Probably the only thing stopping them is knowing how well protected these anti-armed citizen investments are, and not wanting to enjoy anything but success.

2 comments:

GaryM said...

Maybe we could vote on which celebrity we'd like them to start with? If we do have such, I'd suggest starting with the one's who say we don't need guns, but they need armed guards.

David Codrea said...

Anonymous: You want to talk to me like that and have it posted here, you're going to have to come out of the shadows. I'll meet you on equal footing -- give your real name and contact information to verify it like I do, troll.