Thursday, June 25, 2015

TTAG Announcement

BREAKING: David Codrea Leaves Examiner for The Truth About Guns [More]
This is one of the developments I've been working on.

Those of you who have been asking how you can help and if I will accept contributions, the answer is yes, of course, I always have. It's just that the currency I ask for has never been money -- it has always been if you get value from an article, be a force multiplier and share the link with others. And ask them to do the same.

So if you get value from what I produce in new gigs like this one, then please help spread the word and bring in readership. That's a contribution everyone can afford.

My first article should be out shortly. It's an exclusive and it has the potential to help change the way ATF does business. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

DamDoc said...

excellent!.. that will bring a very important pro-2nd activist perspective I think was missing on that site..

opaww said...

Congratulation, I will be looking forward to reading what you write again.

Ed said...

“When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” - Alexander Graham Bell

TTAG's gain, and Examiner's loss.

jim_s said...

That's great news!

I'm looking forward to your first article

bondmen said...

Being an AK fanatic I'm pleased to see a Chinese MAC 90 in hand David. You are a straight shooter and always on target so TTAG will benefit from your surgical journalism with lead on target down range. Good news indeed!