Thursday, August 13, 2015

Choosing Sides

The public perception of what they were doing, and why they were there, is what matters. [More]
So rather than help correct the record, it's best instead to further advance the dominant media/SPLC narrative?

Why does that remind me of another "gun rights leader" playing right into enemy hands by publicly characterizing "I Will Not Comply" activists as "a few stupid extremists."

It also reminds me of the .50 Cal guy who only wanted to play with his "toys" adding distance for those who enjoy his "fine hobby" by calling us "those people."

My favorite quote from this entire exercise in defeatist hand-wringing:
"I don’t want to lose my AR because you didn’t know when to leave yours locked in the safe."
If that's all it will take for you to give it all up, we seek not your counsel nor your arms.

We don't seek yours either, "Super Moderator." How's that SPLC KoolAid going down?.

There's a new paradigm, people.  When the old ways no longer work, it's either try different approaches or "lose" -- with all that implies.

No comments: