Friday, August 28, 2015

Commonsense Language Control

Voted most likely to put
Princess Leia on a chain...
Educators in the Volunteer State are very concerned that students might be offended by the usage of traditional pronouns like she, he, him and hers, according to a document from the University of Tennessee – Knoxville’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion. [More]
So it really is "for the children." Tell me this isn't a perfect example of Opposite Day madness.

Boy, if that offends them, what must they think of everything else about anyone "different" from the Prozi orthodoxy. First they demand to disarm everyone not part of the enforcement apparatus because they "have a right to feel safe," and now they claim a right not to be offended.

Sweet deal if you can make it happen.  If.

So why is it in the interests of Tennessee taxpayers to feed this host-weakening parasite...?

2 comments:

Mike H said...

Selwyn local horror movie host when I was a kid used to end the show saying 'goodnight whatever you are'. A prophet? hmmmmm

Bluesgal said...

I'm a "she" or "her" and proud of it... it offends me that I can no longer be recognized for what and who I am