Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Three for III

I’m Daniel Almond, and I’ve been literally waving the III% flag since 2009. I’m now running for a State House seat in Georgia, and it’s a 100% grass roots campaign. If you call yourself a Three Percenter, support the cause with just a few mouse clicks and keystrokes. Literally less than three minutes of your time... [More]
Daniel organized the Gravelly Point Park "Restore the Constitution Rally"  across the Potomac and in sight of DC, an event I was honored to be included in. Naturally, that got him inducted into an interesting "rogues gallery," highlighted for their thought crimes by our good friends the hive insects at CSGV, again, one I was pleased to be included in.

You can help his campaign here. That is, unless you think there are just too many people like him in politics already, and what we really need to advance RKBA and restore the Constitution are more Establishment-sanctioned "commonsense" bipartisan "moderates"...

2 comments:

Roger said...

Done X3. And I live in the PNW. But if he is III%, then he deserves our support where ever we live. And we are everywhere.











Daniel Almond said...

Thaks, David!