Thursday, October 22, 2015

As Good as Gone

[Click to enlarge]
If we lose the Presidential election to an extremist anti-gunner like Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, our Second Amendment rights and our guns are as good as gone...
Really?

You believe that, Wayne?  Or did you mean to say your guns are as good as gone?

And then are you going to say "Enforce existing gun laws" and advise members to turn 'em all in Mr. and Mrs. America? And if we don't like it we can vote our way out? Like they can do in California and New Jersey?

I thought you were supposed to be a leader -- you sure get paid like one.

And the only way to avert this disaster is to buy a coin and then eat whatever heaping helping of Republican steamers they put in front of us -- or we'll "lose our guns"?  Even if that just means the pathway to citizenship they're selling us out for will make doing things your way even more useless and futile?

You're still not going to get serious and admit that's a legitimate "single issue" concern, are you, Wayne?  That way, you can keep passing out those "A" grades and keep your insider Beltway Boys access all the way up to retirement and beyond.

One question -- after Hillary takes my guns, what's to stop her from taking my coin?

What a goddamn con job.



5 comments:

Mike H said...

Reminds me of a clerk at a gunstore. He said one day they will place big trashbins round the City-County building and force us to dump our guns. I said they couldn't have mine. He said then they'll come take them. I said at their peril. He said they would use armored vehicles. I said there are ways to immobilize them. And unconventional warfare would ensue. He yelled -sic- that one day the only guns would be in the NRA Museum. I looked at him, smiled and told him maybe his but not mine. I smh and left. There are unintended consequences.....

David Codrea said...

I'd have told the store owner I was taking my business to a place that doesn't employ poisonous defeatist cowards.

Eric said...

Given Wayne's statement I'd say the No Rights Anymore bunch has already been infiltrated.

Paul Bonneau said...

Armed men can only be disarmed IF THEY AGREE TO BE. They have to *choose* abject and disgraceful submission for this to happen.

Gary Griffin said...

Well, I don't agree. Feds move.