Thursday, October 29, 2015

Great Point

Comment left under a recent AmmoLand post:
Of course it’s not enough just to vote. You have to organize, volunteer, donate, sacrifice. But it’s so much easier to blab about how you’ll be there for us, right behind us, “when TSHTF”, when you wouldn’t lift a finger to repel an invasion when there was no risk to yourself.
Why should I believe someone who has done none of that will suddenly change stripes when things get ... uh ... y'know, "really hard" doesn't even come close.

1 comment:

The Infamous Oregon Lawhobbit said...

"Put on a nice shirt and slacks, comb your hair, and spend some time doing a bit of polite door-to-door with voters."

"Oh hell no, I gotta be me and I ain't got time for that, but, you know, WOLVERINES!!!! I'll be right there in the trenches with you on The Day!"

Yeah. Welcome to my world.