Friday, October 16, 2015

There's an App for That

And the technological 
achievement award goes to...
We would like to introduce the best way to keep up with both the Oath Keepers sites on your mobile devices. We have made the sites compatible with the App Tapatalk which you can get for the IOS and Android operating systems. [More]
I just did, but I think I did something wrong-- I never did see an option to create an account and appear to get everything tagged as "Oath Keepers,"  including anti sites, plus my clumsy fingers accidentally (OK, negligently) hit an adjacent icon and added a completely different forum that I don't know how to get rid of.

I guess I'll learn. Years of clamshelling exclusively in call mode have left me unprepared for these gol-darned newfangled gizmos. I'd never even sent a text until two weeks ago, and thank goodness I learned how to use the microphone instead. I have far to go before I'll be ready for much else beyond repeatedly swiping my finger to no avail while swearing and trying to answer a damned call without dropping the phone.

No comments: