Friday, November 27, 2015

Arm Yourselves


Jordan Page has recorded "Arm Yourselves," not just a song, but a rousing one, and one that can appeal to a wide audience simply on the strength of the music and the way he performs it -- I think many will find themselves loving it before they even consider the powerful lyrics.

Just to reiterate, my longstanding policy has always been I only give good reviews.  If I don't like someone's well-intended labor of love, I just keep quiet about it. I won't give phony compliments, because I don't want to recommend something I don't find truly worthy -- that would make any future endorsements suspect.

I really like "Arm Yourselves."

Oath Keepers announced the song yesterday in a "Happy Thanksgiving from Jordan Page" post. You can see a live performance video and purchase a download of the song at JordanPageMusic.com.

I'm trying to help him make it not just a hit, but an anthem. I've been approaching some who could help behind the scenes and hope to have more on that later. A lot more on that.

1 comment:

FedUp said...

Lyrics:
https://www.oathkeepers.org/jordan-page-arm-yourself/

An album worth of lyrics:
https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/091143-2011-06-07-liberty-album-lyrics-by-jordan-page.htm