Thursday, January 21, 2016

Anyone Who Can't be Trusted with a Keyboard Can't be Trusted without a Custodian

At a Wednesday presser, interim Chicago police superintendent Escalante blamed the “spike” in shootings on the fact that many of the city’s gang members are driven by constant agitation on social media sites such as Facebook. [More]
Need I say more?

Do I dare wonder how many access their accounts via subsidized internet and phones? His assertion makes me want to do nothing so much as add a stanza to the Officer Krupke song.

These guys sure like to load up on the chest candy, don't they? And Bling Crosby here appears to be an even bigger idiot than his thug predecessor.

I know, go easy on the ad hominem, but in this case, the man deserves to be the focus of the argument, plus I just figured out who he reminds me of: Kif from Futurama.

Sigh. If only they would disarm you and me. After all, it doesn't pay to piss off the people who keep you in power.

Forget it Jake, it's Chi-Town.  Seriously-- if this is the "progressive" idea of fighting violent crime...

[Via Steve T

No comments: