Friday, January 01, 2016

Cure for the Common Collectivist

“If I have a cold I can’t buy Sudafed without ID, but I can walk into any gun shop and walk out with enough bullets to arm a small army without showing any kind of ID,” Simon said in a joint release.  [More]
Yeah. If she's trying to cure a cold with a bullet, she really only needs one.

I'll even spring for a nasal inhaler.

And yes, I noticed these idiots have no clue that a bullet is a cartridge component. Who better to ban shoulder things that go up?

It figures oath-breaking former "Only One" Adams is a driving force.

"A dozen bullets every three months"...?

Heck, that'll give us more than enough practice to be competitive with New York's finest!

And here's my favorite part:
Penalty for the violation of this law would also be increased from a Class B misdemeanor, or not more than three months in jail and not more than $500 in fines, to a Class E felony, or up to four years in prison with a minimum of one year.
Who wants to chip in for more complimentary inhalers?

[Via Florida Guy]   

No comments: