Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cosmosis

It's Time to Talk About What Guns Have to Do With Dating: Right you are. It's one way I determined my wife was a keeper early on  in our relationship.

Looking at the flow chart. I'd say the biggest red flag he could raise would be to answer "No."

He Uses His Gun to Threaten and Torture Me. He's My Boyfriend: Then he shouldn't be. You didn't realize he was a lunatic brute until you were in too deep?  Really?

What this is, of course, is a guide for whiny, demanding Cosmo readers (and that alone should tell us much), conditioned to both claim victim status and to further emasculate whatever "partner" was unwary and/or desperate enough to stumble into their clutches.

Shouldn't you gals be parroting "progressive feminist" talking points while obsessing on your breast size and reading up on "lovemaking positions to drive him wild"?

2 comments:

Publicola said...

With apologies to Sir Mix A Lot..

“…so Cosmo says ‘no gat’, well I ain’t down with that…”

Anonymous said...

My wife just surprised me with some beautiful new rosewood grips for my S&W 29-2.

I think I'll keep her.