Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Question for Ted Nugent

Americans for Tax Reform
If there was a Hall of Fame of Common Sense, a huge statue of Grover Norquist would at be the front door. [More]
Do you still feel that way? After knowing this? And this and this?

I ask because, as one of the few who got an "everybody keep this in perspective" message into the Google News feed over your bone-headed "Jew poster" misstep, I see you're also up for Nominating Committee-endorsed reelection this time. Candidly, I want to know if I should add you to my "Do not vote for" list.

What I'd prefer is to see some common sense from you. That and some answers to a few questions.

---

Message delivered:
UPDATE: Answered without you, Ted. I wasn't expecting you to reply anyway. From page "C" of the 2016 Director Recall:


So evidently hard core "Great NRA Patriot" Ted is OK with a fellow director who endorses gun-grabbers, just like he has done. It doesn't bother Ted if Grover works with Bloomberg to implement Hillary amnesty policies, and to ensure millions of Democrat-leaning anti-gunners are fast-tracked on the "pathway to citizenship." 

And like the rest of them, he won't give a compelling, numbers-based rebuttal because he can’t.

No comments: