Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Cosmo Girls

I don't know what's worse -- them or Cosmo Boys. [More]

If guns are a deal-breaker, there is no deal. Any man so desperate he will let a woman emasculate him is no man, and she won't respect him anyway. Why should she?

Just ask Sean. Not that it was all that hard for Charlize to make a fool out of someone who did most of the work himself.

As I asked last time I brought this up:
Shouldn't you gals be parroting "progressive feminist" talking points while obsessing on your breast size and reading up on "lovemaking positions to drive him wild"?
Men and women of substance encourage and cherish confidence and capabilities in each other.

1 comment:

Pat H. said...

Long ago, I dated a woman whose position on guns was adamant, she didn't want them in any house in which she lived.

She became absent in my life eventually.