Tuesday, April 12, 2016

'Our Principles'

[More]

Yeah, that pretty much says it all.

On the other hand, Team Trump acting all surprised makes me wonder if they were blindsided because they actually didn't understand how the varied state party delegate processes work, which calls the performance of his advisers into question.  As for those suggesting a third party or write-in run should the convention go as it is being manipulated  -- I'd like to see someone flesh out what electoral votes outside of the Repubs and Dems would look like -- the likely scenario.

One thing that surprises me is seeing complaints from people who in other circumstances would be reminding us that we're not a democracy but a republic. Another thing is how few seem to know that.

I wish my crystal ball was working, but the damn thing is on the fritz again. Assuming Hillary doesn't get prosecuted, I saw a poll report the other day that makes me believe most of the electorate will deserve whatever fate befalls them, and then some.  Unfortunately, guess who gets dragged down with them...

No comments: