Thursday, May 12, 2016

Own a Piece of History!


Dang, and I so wanted to add the gun George Zimmerman used to shoot Trayvon Martin to the arsenal.

Anybody else past ready for this guy to just go the **** away?

[Via several of you]

UPDATE: Len Savage just sent me the web cache for the ad. And WarOnGuns Correspondent Steve T wonders if it could have been posted by a hoaxer.

UPDATE 2: Per Dave Licht, the auction is back on. As much as I think this guy is on a wrong track he won't get off of, there's some absolutely inexcusable
"journalism" in this "news story," both in the text and and repeated in a photo caption:
Now, Zimmerman is selling the murder weapon on UnitedGunGroup.com (above) for the same starting bid as he did on the first site ... 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why it was pulled...

I heard the Smithsonian was interested.

Anonymous said...

Over 208,000 views on the auction that was to start 90 minutes ago...

Anonymous said...

Zimmerman confirms he listed the gun. No word why it was pulled.

GuardDuck said...

I would think that a legitimate post would have pictures other than those publicly available.