Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stay Classy, Kerodin

'Pssst!? Hey, Red Mikey, can you still smell your taint on my 'stache from last night?' [More]
Sheltered me: I actually hadn't run across that word before and had to look it up. Juvenile and vulgar, which is about what I'd expect. And to do it while Mike is dying reveals all anyone should care to know about this creature Kerodin's character.

That's why I'm posting this. I've purposely stayed out of their public feuding and even though I'm Mike's friend have left Kerodin alone because I believe a man should fight his own battles (except for one time to point out that Kerodin telling Glenn Beck he would follow unconstitutional disarmament laws contradicted his blog posturing). Plus, I didn't see anything Mike couldn't handle. But he is no longer in any condition to expend precious remaining energy properly defending himself, so I will presume to speak for my friend this once.

That picture was taken at the 2011 NRA Annual Meeting. I know, because my brother-in-law and I took Mike to Pittsburgh. Contrary to Kerodin's obscene insinuation of a relationship, this was a chance photo taken at an exhibitor booth.  I had no idea who the other person Kerodin accuses of being a "White Supremacist Employee of the State" was until I did a photo search.

That would be this gentleman here: Pretty impressive CV.  It turns out he was at the booth because he was "helping a buddy." It also turns out that he later became a Kerodin supporter who had "a blow up" with Mike over that.  And it turns out he later had a change of heart and said he "should not have believed Kerodin’s BS [and] Mike was gracious enough to accept my apology, and that was that."

That pretty much tracks with Wirecutter's experience. I guess hell hath no fury like a Kerodin scorned.

There's one other thing I'm going to point out: I'm continuing to get trolling comments reveling in "Red Mike's" cancer, wishing an agonizing death on him, and taunting that the only good commie is a dead commie. Most I don't allow. I have called attention to a few just to illustrate that only a sadistic coward with irreparable mental problems would obsess over doing that. And I can't help but note a main instigator of that sentiment, again having this permanently posted while Mike is preparing to pass:

[Click to enlarge]
OK, I'm done, except to add a condition for commenting: Kerodin, you're not welcome here. You have the whole rest of the internet to tell the handful who still think you have leadership qualities about my taint smell or whatever, plus I have no interest in any of the poison you spew. That also applies to any of your idiot followers.

You don't like it, good.

8 comments:

bondmen said...

I've always thought when you or Mike were discussing Kerodin you were referring to a series of puss filled canker sores and/or some particularly disgusting venereal disease discharge? And now I learn it's some lower form of ape evolution pretending to be a man? My oh my.

W W Woodward said...

"I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith, Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge will award me on that day -"
2nd Timothy 4:7-8

The above was written by another guy who started out on the wrong side of things, and who then became the strongest supporter of Christianity who ever drew breath. Neither Paul nor Mike ever denied their pasts. That fact alone gives more credence to the both of them than I, for one, have ever earned the right to claim.

It's been said that the enemies a man makes says more about his life than does the friends he's made. What Kurt said about being despised by the despicable. I do not have the time or temperament to afford Mike's detractors any attention.

I pray for Mike to, when the time comes, have an easy peaceful passage.
[W3]

JohninMd (Help!?!!) said...

It takes a real class act to kick a man like a sadistic baboon, esp. When the target of his childish crap-storm is on his way off this mortal coil in a painful, drawn out fashion. Not the kind of person -- I won't call him a man -- I want to associate with, let alone follow. Strikes me as the Quisling type, would sell his momma out in a heartbeat.

Unknown said...

Were it not for his rancor, I wouldn't know Kerodin from something my dog left in the yard. As he and the trolls continue to bite at the ankles of the giants that walk among us, even in their failing health, we will continue to do the work that matters. If/When our paths cross, we can deal with our differences like men. You have been wise, Dave, to not draw any more attention to this than there already is as it is nothing but some self-serving egotist crying out "LOOK AT ME!" because he lacks the ability to set himself apart with his abilities.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing this to your readers attention, Sir.
Kerodin is a vile little man and has been running a con for way too long now. I'm proud to have been one of the team that exposed him.

Now for more important things: I am terribly ashamed of the way I slandered Mike when I was listening to Kerodin's side only. When I realized that I was wrong I wrote a letter of apology to MBV, not even expecting him to read it considering our history. I apologized - I was raised that way.
To my surprise, he replied and very graciously accepted my apology. He proved he's a better man than I was by that one act.
I would've loved to have met Mike, but I've just now moved to the South and I know I'm too late.
Thanks for hearing me out.
-Kenny "Wirecutter" Lane, Middle Tennessee
www.knuckledraggin.com

GamegetterII said...


I stayed out of the whole Kerodin -vs- Mike debacle,but sadly,like many others,I did fall for some of Kerodin's B.S.
Then some of us began talking to each other,and all the pieces fell into place.
Since then,there has been an effort to expose Scammy for the liar and con artist that he is.

This is what he tried to do to the guy in the pic with Mike...

https://masondixontactical.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/who-is-courtland-grojean-and-why-should-you-care/

More on Scammy's B.S...

https://masondixontactical.wordpress.com/category/kernal-kerodins-korny-kommandos/page/2/

More on Scammy's B.S. from Kenny...

http://knuckledraggin.com/sam-kerodins-house-of-cards/

The latest post from a blog started to expose and warn others about Kerodin/Hymen/Kerrilion/Grojean and whatever other names he used/uses...

https://georgepatton325.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/sjws-in-our-midst/

Kenny and J.C. Dodge do a good job of exposing much of Scammy's lies and scams,the George Patton 325 blog has the rest.

The more people know about Kerodin-the better,and hopefully no one else gets taken in by his bullsh*t.

Meister said...

I'm always amazed to see the uninformed among the survival/prepper/2A/militia are always jumping on band wagons prior to doing research and filtering their Guru's ramblings through the common sense screen. Basing your position on rhetoric and innuendo the way of fools, and any who choose to blindly follow the musings of the morally corrupt hate mongers deserve to be the "useful idiots" within their genre.

GamegetterII said...

Quite a few people fell for the IIIPercent Society for America scam-it was a good idea-wrong person wanted to be in control of every aspect of it. That would be why all the trainers etc who made up the board all quit at the same time. None of these guys were new or uninformed. Nor was I-we all thought the idea and supposed goals were solid. When Kerodin wanted to control everything and get paid an absurd "salary" for doing nothing but collect monthly dues-the entire board quit. People were willing to give Kerodin a second chance-none of us should have. So others are being made aware of all the scams he has run and the crap he pulled trying to ruin peoples lives and careers.