Wednesday, June 15, 2016

We're the Only Ones Burdened Enough

For 35 years, I carried a gun, on and off duty, both as a Los Angeles police officer and as an FBI agent. Now I voluntarily carry one because of what I perceive as the continuing threat to my family from international and domestic terrorists. That's not appropriate for every kind of citizen, though—mine is both a burden and a responsibility, because of the new nature of terrorism in the United States. [More]
So we need gun owner control! Trained professional David Gomez said it, I believe it, that settles it! I have to say after reading this, if anybody breaks down my door in a wrong house raid and blows away White Privilege, I trust it'll be somebody just like him!

If you want to know just how much better the "Only Ones" are at doing important grownup protection stuff -- where you get to use guns and everything -- than us mere mundanes, why, there's a whole body of work you can consult to see for yourself. And of course, we can't forget the patron saint...

No comments: