Thursday, June 02, 2016

Winding Down

Will be back online Monday. May get one more article done tonight. Please hold all correspondence and comments. Thanks.

UPDATE: Sorry, been so rushed and pulled in so many different directions I did not stop to think people would quite naturally speculate. No, this has nothing to do with Mike.

And it also looks like my plans to complete a response to this will need to wait a few days. I'm only about half through.

You might want to keep an eye on my GUNS Magazine page -- my latest, "A Mess of Pottage," was submitted on deadline yesterday, and it might get posted before I return. In the mean time, feel free to browse around and don't be shy about commenting there.

2 comments:

Scott Wilson said...

Good. You do so much work for free many of us are glad to hear that you're going to take some downtime and chill out and be human.

David Codrea said...

Wish that were the case.