Monday, January 23, 2017

Opposite Day 'Progressive' Social Justice 'Warriors'

Anti-Trump Activists at UT-Austin Too Afraid of Campus Carry to Protest Inauguration [More]
Maybe they can find a nice "gun-free zone" safe space to throw their tantrums in.

UT-Austin students sure were different within my lifetime.

UPDATE: It appears the link is being taken down from various sites where this has appeared.  I don't know why so I guess we'll just need to speculate. It could be someone got tricked into posting on it, but I can't say I know that for a fact.

UPDATE 2: Yeah, looks like it was pulled because the protest happened.

Personal observation: When I get fooled -- and it happens to better people than me -- I try to own up to it rather than erase all traces.  That's one of the things that's supposed to differentiate us from the way collectivists revise history.


1 comment:

Steve said...

Link is 404.